Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Let You Fall (Guest Post by Thirsty Desert)

Like a leaf that falls without a reason, you fell from my mind.

Maybe it was intentional, I wanted to rip you out of my existence.

You had turned indifferent and hence you were dead to me.

I needed place for the new leaf to grow and I had to let you go.

You had served your purpose as a reason for a reason but for a little while.

And like any story, you felt tired of hanging on, you turned against nature and vanished off into the darkness.

Thirsty Desert, a copy writer by profession, is currently enjoying all possibilities of writing via blogging at "When he kisses her, passions roar" and frequent contributions to 6S .

3 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

i love it! i love it :D

thank you :)

Michael Solender said...

i see this one fluttering in the wind..

Mal said...

Great analogy between the cycle of nature, and the cycle within relationships , a great write..